Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Phone rebooting worse on the 2nd build

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 08:01 PM)
Buff6676
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My phone reboots significantlyore on the 2nd beta build. 

6 Replies
thewaffle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try turning off 5G and see if that works. I found that it seemed to be rebooting on cellular network changes when 5G was on.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions

With beta1 and beta2, my phone's been freezing, then reboots automagically 20+ times a day ... it's very random and will do it if I'm doing something on the phone, or if it's been sitting idle on a table by itself.

It seems it's gotten worse with beta2

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Buff6676  @user751201tmO21 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sumasage
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm getting random reboot as well. Just started the beta testing from beta 2 couple days ago.
0 Likes
userP7BLZUn0cc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
@Buff that's been my experience as well. I've submitted more than half a dozen crash reports today. On first beta, these were much more rare and random. It seems like most of my reboots are at night and earlier part of the day. It almost feels like Sammy is pushing some code at night and then reversing it once they get a ton of crash reports. On the bright side, beta2 has been limited most of the app crashes, particularly Gboard
0 Likes
Roge717
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm dealing with the same issue also. My s21 ultra reboots usually when using facebook youtube during a call and twitter.
0 Likes