Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Text messaging

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 03:26 PM)
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Noticed with Beta 4 on Galaxy S21 Ultra. After upgrading to Beta 4, inbound/incoming text messages no longer work (can send outbound) but can't receive inbound. Tried clearing cache in messaging app. Resetting APN to default. Restarting phone. Still no inbound text messages (Didn't have this issue on Beta 3). Anyone else experience this? If you know of a solution, would you be so kind to share it.
0 Likes
8 Replies
user2SnlLKvmth
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Messages working fine for me both outgoing and incoming on Samsung default, messaging spp
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Checkout android messages.. Just an overall better app
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Never heard of Android Messages ... I guess you're referring to Google Messages
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Try installing Google carrier services and then reboot your phone, this sometimes fixes text messages
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Beat me to it šŸ‘:beer_mug:
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'd recommend you try Google Messages for 2-3 days ... be sure to enable RCS /Chat, if you do ...
0 Likes
Northern
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have been losing my notifications of incoming texts since beta 4
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @14922 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes