Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Uber driver is not working on the Beta.

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 06:23 AM)
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Like the title says apparently the beta breaks the app or the authentication system of the app.

0 Likes
10 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Take it up with Uber, and in the future, don't use unfinished software on a device you use to make money.
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I am, and thank you for the advice, I was just opening the discussion and reporting the issue to get feedback, not looking for financial advice.
Options
Discussions
I'm glad Dasher still works with it, honestly
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I haven't tried that one, apparently grub hub works, I'll report back if Amazon flex works, if I'm in the mood lmao.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Well GrubHub has a wait-list to be accepted from, my dad signed up like a year ago and still hasn't gotten accepted, and they still notify him asking if he's still interested lol
0 Likes
Rskyline
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

that sucks. Good luck with that!

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I don't think he was trying to give financial advice, more or less a lot of people complain about certain apps like that and Google pay and Uber GrubHub all that stuff but fail to realize it stated when you join or look before joining into the beta, that you shouldn't use your daily device as some issues may arise which will cause people that need to use apps like Uber GrubHub Google pay multiple headaches lol, the way I look at it is if you use your phone for a lot more than just calling texting surfing the web stuff like that you may want to think before joining a beta but I have to say beta one and two, both have been running great on my s22 My phone is by far heck of a lot better then it ever was before
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
yeah, that's a tough break. probably ought to revert to stable (and certified) 5.1.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Please try to clear app cache and try again. If the issue persists, it would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels. As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team