Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wifi calling

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 08:05 AM)
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've noticed when I have made and received calls via wifi calling, T-mobile, the past days they hear me fine but when I hear them it's all broken up or they sound like a robot. Switch to cell and calls are loud and clear. 
0 Likes
9 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I've had that experience from time to time, but only when I'm out and about and am being handed off from a Tmo tower to a Sprint tower (at least that's my working theory)
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Are you certain you have a good signal to the router or repeater node?

Maybe fire up any router maintenance app you may have and check for signal quality of the phone.

For example - check attached screenshot of my router maintenance app - we see three devices; one has a strong signal, second is iffy, and third a weak signal.Screenshot_20210929-092718_Smart Home Manager-01_9317.jpg
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I have not had any issues prior to the update to 4.0. Ui 3.1 worked flawlessly. It seems like it has a hard time with the signal like it is trying to find the router but I am less than 20 ft from it anywhere on my house and it is wifi6.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Eternal_d ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Update Google carrier services app it's seems to help with carrier issues
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I installed it but it didn't help. Here's hoping the error report I submitted helped.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Let's hope that this issue is resolved by sending the error report!
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wifi calling has been just fine for me. I don't get the annoying preference change notification any longer either which is super! I turned off wifi calling on One UI 3.xx because of it.
0 Likes
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Discussions
I sent in a error report that was pretty detailed so hopefully that can fix the issue I am noting.
0 Likes