JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds don't connect to PC App

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

After a recent issue with Bluetooth on my PC I had to re-install my Bluetooth Driver

Since then my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 don't show in the Galaxy Buds app on my Windows 11 PC

I have tried removing and re-adding them multiple times but with no luck.  

Has anyone had a similar issue before?

13 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi David, We are sorry to hear this has not worked. We are unaware of a cleaning tool to remove them from the pc. They should be removed by uninstalling the app and removing them from Bluetooth settings.

Who is the manufacturer of the PC? You may need to reach out to support for the PC

0 Likes
Nibble2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have earbuds 2 pro and they connect just fine with my PC, and work great. However, the earbuds app are unable to connect to them so I cant control the buds on my PC.
To get the app to connect I have to disconnect the earbuds from the PC (delete the bluetooth connection), uninstall the app. Reinstall the app, re-connect the earbuds, then the app works just fine until I disconnect the buds from the PC. Next time I connect, they connect just fine and I can use them for Team meetings etc. but the app are never able to connect to them again.
So, all the apps on the PC can use the earbuds, including Teams, but the earbuds app itself can't... 
Go figure.

0 Likes
MWardjr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue they connect fine to the pc but the app wont connect to them

0 Likes
Solution
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am now having the same issue with a Logitech Mouse so I believe it to be a Windows issue, I will raise this with Microsoft

0 Likes