My s20 Ultra has some major focusing issues. Any image withing a feet or two is really hard to capture sharp. the focus is trying hard but it misses most of the time, maybe 1 out of 10 images is good. my s10 took amazing photos. i contacted samsung and they are sending me to ifixit lol really samsung? you think they will be able to help me? funny.... i guess this will be my last samsung phone. a $1,400 phone in 2020 and cant take a good image / cant even focus on an image... just sad, sad samsung. very disappointed.
I noticed the similar issue where pictures are not in focus when you take pictures of food. There is a focusing issue with taking video too. As a long time Galaxy customer, this is very disappointing given the high price too!! I traded in my note 10 which did not have the focusing issue. Please fix asap.
Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
So you turn off your phone, and you're supposed to remember the easy 30 quick steps to clear the cache from memory. I LOVED my s-10+ I went along with you guys because your WHOLE pitch was this camera. Who's icon on the homescreen should be a white stick or a seeing eye dog because the photos look like I don't have my glasses on. This camera is no good (and you know it) it's just a shame Samsung has no plan to compensate loyal brand consumers.