cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra camera focusing issues

My s20 Ultra has some major focusing issues. Any image withing a feet or two is really hard to capture sharp. the focus is trying hard but it misses most of the time, maybe 1 out of 10 images is good. my s10 took amazing photos. i contacted samsung and they are sending me to ifixit lol really samsung? you think they will be able to help me? funny.... i guess this will be my last samsung phone. a $1,400 phone in 2020 and cant take a good image / cant even focus on an image... just sad, sad samsung. very disappointed. 

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 Ultra camera focusing issues

I noticed the similar issue where pictures are not in focus when you take pictures of food.  There is a focusing issue with taking video too. As a long time Galaxy customer, this is very disappointing given the high price too!! I traded in my note 10 which did not have the focusing issue. Please fix asap.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you already tried wiping the cache partition of your device?

1.    Turn off the device.
2.    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.    An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5.    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6.    Press the Power key to select.
7.    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8.    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.    Press the Power key to restart the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 does not have a Bixby key.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung team just gives garbage answers! They don't even now S20 phones don't even have the Bixby button, and therefore thei response is completely useless! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes it does it's the power button as well as a bixby button

Highlighted
Halo

LMAO. @SamsungZell must be a bot? Smiley LOL

You can still set one of the buttons to trigger Bixby but I doubt SamsungZell wants us to manually setup a button to trigger Bixby first. Smiley Wink

29(1).jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

WHAT??!??

I SPENT $1500 ON THIS PIECE OF JUNK AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "DID YOU WIPE THE CACHE  YET?"

IDIOTS!  FIX THIS JUNKER NOW!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Lololololololololol have you tried testing your products before putting them on the market? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

So you turn off your phone, and you're supposed to remember the easy 30 quick steps to clear the cache from memory. I LOVED my s-10+ I went along with you guys because your WHOLE pitch was this camera. Who's icon on the homescreen should be a white stick or a seeing eye dog because the photos look like I don't have my glasses on. This camera is no good (and you know it) it's just a shame Samsung has no plan to compensate loyal brand consumers.