cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Screen Protector - Bubbles

Anyone have your screen protector start showing bubbles?  I managed to work out some of them... then others appeared.  At one point a large bubble appeared on the side, dirt got under it and eventually I had to just remove it.

Never had this issue with the S10+'s screen protector. When I traded it in, the screen looked terrible.. I mean... the screen protector did... of course the gorilla glass is much tougher than the screen protector. Smiley Happy

But, I'm not that concerned with it as all the previous Samsung phones I've had -- no screen protectors and their screens were fine without it.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Screen Protector - Bubbles

Yeah @Chris Dickerson 

I think the pre-intalled screen protector is only meant to last a week or two until a user can get something better, if they want one at all. Personally I just remove them right away. My Note10+ is still perfect after over 6 months of use.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted

That's just it, the previous screen protector on my S10+ lasted since I got it. This one was more like... the cling film they put on the back that you make YouTube videos of removing slowly. Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Oh of course, my S7 and S8 never had a screen protector and I put good cases on them and it was fine. I gues I just expected the same thing from Samsung and it doesn't hurt to have a built-in screen protector from the factory.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, a screen protector is a great idea for the galaxy phone and I recommend you get it applied by a professional or someone that has done that before when you get the time to apply the screen protector properly and not with air bubbles caught in between the surface and the adhesive part of the screen protector as such.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue with the screen bubbles in the Samsung S20 Ultra 5G.  The phone was never dropped or exposed to water.  The phone is only a few months old.

Bubbles in screenBubbles in screenBubbles in screenBubbles in screenNo scratches , never dropped or exposed to waterNo scratches , never dropped or exposed to waterThe Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G screen starts to bubble after a few months.  The phone was never dropped and never exposed to water.  This phone is a backup phone and is not used very much at all and the screen still bubbled.