JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung GalaxyS21 MEGA-THREAD

(Topic created: 01-21-2021 11:09 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy S21

The all new Galaxy S21 family has arrived and we couldn't be more excited about our new flagship devices!

This is the *official* Galaxy S21 family reaction thread. What features do you like the most? Got any sneaky tips or tricks that might help out other users? Just want rave about the new device?

Drop all of your comments, reactions and speculations below! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.29.02 PM.png

Some quick highlights...

Galaxy S21/S21+

• New, vibrant colors
  • 12MP Rear Ultra-Wide Pro Camera System
  • 8GB RAM
  • Advanced chipset
  • Super fast 120Hz refresh rate
  • Up to 256 GB of internal storage
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy S21 Ultra

• Upgraded Quad Camera System
  • 108MP Camera Sensor
  • Bold new design
  • 5,000 mAh Battery Capacity
  • 6.8" Quad HD+ screen w/Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity O-Display
  • 12GB RAM
  • Available for purchase NOW!

Galaxy-S21-S21-plus_Infographic_main-768x1313.jpgGalaxy-S21-Ultra-Infographic_main-768x1313.jpg

More information: Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra

-Samsung Team

416 Replies
Vegeta044
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

if this happens to the note 21 I'm skipping it

Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Why would Samsung leave out it's faithful followers and users when it comes to buying the Galaxy S21 ultra in navy blue or on the other two colors? I'm just really appalled that I didn't spend that kind of money but I can't decide if I want blue or are orange or brown or whatever color it is but I've always bought the blue phones when they have them available I just don't understand why all of a sudden they make an exclusive just to their site just to unlock phones and if you pay it all up front I don't understand that. I'm very unhappy that I had to order a silver phone which I do not want but I want the 21 ultra as 21 ultra Love the phone but not happy about the purchase at all. 

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

same, I needed the extra storage and had to order black, I really wanted the violet, not even available in the ultra, and black is the only color available if you need more storage, makes absolutely no sense

Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I agree with you :hundred_points:, it just doesn't make any sense in the same way Samsung criticized iphone for not offering the box for your charger and then they turn around and do the same thing. I just feel that all this shows Samsung's customers like they really don't matter it's about your dollars and then if you're thinking about if it's really about the dollars then you think you would offer it in the color that people wanted in I mean you have it you just start offering to them unless they're back exclusively from you or finance it through you it just makes no sense.

0 Likes
Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

My issue still hasn't been answered or even addressed by Samsung, which really leaves one feeling really unimportant or invaluable to Samsung.
Really disappointed that I even have to consider an Iphone now, but when I'm paying that much money for a phone then yes I want it in the color I've been buying it in for years now.

0 Likes
Leojr65
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

you can get it "ONLY" if you buy it unlocked and outright from Samsung or you finance it through Samsung, and it's not even offered to the customer through any carrier at all which really is ridiculous when you think about it. Your object is to sell as many as possible but yet you tie your company's hands by limiting who and how you can get it.
I don't know who's running this company but they're obviously not the one who should be running anything that has to do with profiting anything
why would you treat your loyal customers like that as if they mean nothing to you or your company. I mean my entire family are all iPhone people with the exception of me, I'm an android person especially a Galaxy man and I have bought Galaxy phones every year since they have came out, I had the Galaxy blaze, the S5, all the way upto now the S 21 plus Ultra, and ever since they started making them in blue I have bought them even as I type this I'm looking at my S9+ and my S10+ which are both in blue it's just really aggravating for a company to do this to their loyal customers as if we mean NOTHING to them.

0 Likes
McBright80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

To some this may be frivolous but I have to ask WHAT is with Samsung and the Premium versions of their S class phones like the upcoming S21 Ultra 5G and its predecessors and offering the least options in COLORS, STORAGE, and/or RAM(if offered as an option) while asking for a premium price still?  The mid range and low range handsets ALWAYS get the extra options in colors and storage though....WHY?

I usually go for the TOP of the line models that I can get since I'm a power user but I'm annoyed that I can't even get the full span of options available that the lower models have when I'm paying top dollar. Why doesnt your FLAGSHIP handset @ the premium price often have LESS offered in options than your Mid/Low range handsets? I end up getting the Flagship anyways but leave only somewhat satisfied with the purchase because I'm paying 300 to 500 bucks more but not given the "quality of life" options I'd like that only seem to be offered in cheaper models. It's not much to expect, and not asking for the stars here.... Just to be offered your full range available in options when buying the FLAGSHIP premium handset models is it? 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21

Only the Note series remain premium now

McBright80
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

TRUE but what I'm asking for is already offered more often on S line for example again, their mid/low range models have more colors, sometimes up to 512gb storage and then you look at that lines top model the Ultra 5G you actually can get 512 storage but only in the unlocked model do you get more dark neutral colors but not the violet/pink/red colors which you can get in the unlocked models in the midrange to low range.

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@McBright80 wrote:
TRUE but what I'm asking for is already offered more often on S line for example again, their mid/low range models have more colors, sometimes up to 512gb storage and then you look at that lines top model the Ultra 5G you actually can get 512 storage but only in the unlocked model do you get more dark neutral colors but not the violet/pink/red colors which you can get in the unlocked models in the midrange to low range.
----------------------
The reason that some carriers no longer offer the 512g option is because the preorder inventory has been sold out.  I  ordered a Verizon 512k Ultra.
Bill
---
Galaxy S21 (Pre-order), Galaxy Book (original), Tab S4, Gear S2

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes