s24 plus with the Exynos 2400???

(Topic created: 06-05-2024 05:16 AM)
jcmos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

I feel fooled!!!,

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s24 Plus, spent a fortune on it just to find out I bought a phone with an inferior CPU? the Exynos 2400?

Are you serious Samsung? I thought I was purchasing a flagship phone!! instead I purchased a phone that look exactly like the flagship phone but inside has a mediocre CPU.

WHY???????????

Why you didnt make an effort to make it more clear to us what we getting? because otherwise I just go and purchase the One Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super disappointed with you Samsung, I an angry!!! i wanted my phone to have the Snapdragon 8 gen 3

for me this is stealing!!! false advertising!!!

People do Comparisions between different brands and sometimes the S24 comes on top, but guess what the one which came on top is not the one I bought because mine hasnt got the real CPU, the Snapdragon

I have never purchased a flagship phone before, this is the first one and I feel like Samsung scammed me!!!! and many others living in Australia!!!

so angry!!

Why i had to pay for a flagship phone that amount when i didnt get a flagship phone?

1 Reply
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

First, this is the site for U.S. users. If you are in Australia, you might want to try that members forum. https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/australia/ct-p/au?profile.language=en&page=1&tab=recent_topics   Second, did you buy the phone directly from Samsung or from a third party that might be a little sketchy?  If you feel duped, and your return period has not passed, you might try returning the phone to the seller.  All the phone's specs should have been printed on sale site.

0 Likes