JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I see the sleep analysis on a long term basis?

(Topic created: 03-12-2024 03:13 AM)
tito-arch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I find the sleep analysis not soo helpful if I cant record and retrieve sleep records in the longterm. All other data collected too like stress. Or is there a way to do this and I am not aware?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@tito-arch Yes that is available. You can find previous days (history) info by opening the Samsung Health app on your phone. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@tito-arch Yes that is available. You can find previous days (history) info by opening the Samsung Health app on your phone. 

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Open the Samsung Health app and go to the sleep section.  When you open that section up, at the very top of the screen (if you don't see it, pull the screen down), you will see vertical lines above a date strip, clicking on any one of the days will show you your sleep log for that day. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way to see the stats in the aggregate, you have to look at each day individually.  The line graph does, however, give you an indication on the length of your sleep over a period of time. But, if you want to see the details of past days' sleep stages, you have to click on each day.

Of course, IMO, this makes the app basically useless for analysis other than on a day-by-day basis. 

Same is true for the other info. Stress & heartrate have a graph at the top, but you have to click each day to see your stress levels throughout that day