JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tv freezing and restarting

(Topic created: 02-03-2021 05:32 PM)
usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Wish I read through the community before buying this tv because I’m seeing a lot of people with the same problem. While using streaming apps on my Qled Samsung tv it constantly freezes then restarts itself. First time owning a Samsung tv and it’s off to a horrendous start. I can’t watch more than 15 mins of anything on this tv because it’s going to freeze and reboot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this is occurring after plugging directly into the wall and not through a surge protector and occurs with nothing connected to the TV,  this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send a Message on Twitter

Send a Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 Replies
rabb1t
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you ever solve this issue? I see they didn't reply - I have the same problem. Not happy.

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can you provide me with your full model code? What devices are connected to the TV? If there are any devices connected, have you tried to disconnect them? Does the unit still continue to freeze and restart?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

The model number is QN75Q70TAFXZA. No devices connected to the tv, I only use streaming apps and yes it still freezes and restarts itself.

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Have you tried removing any of the apps that aren't being used?  We would like to make sure that it isn't just a case of the television not having enough memory.  

0 Likes
usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Only apps on the tv are preinstalled apps. Memory is fine. I have removed a few preinstalled apps. Nothing has changed, still does the same thing every day! And tv is only about 2 months old

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Could you send a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Ok I just did

0 Likes
useraZTZ196xAR
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m having the exact same problem. Just started today. Any luck with finding a solution? I’ve owned the television for less than a year. 

usera9sHUHGXyF
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

No haven’t found a solution as yet. It’s kinda crazy that I see so many people with the same problem yet Samsung hasn’t done anything about it