Original topic:

Battery Drain

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 01:43 PM)
user4GMBy3oAbc
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hello Community, 

My battery has been draining quickly lately. Anyone else experiencing this issue. Not sure what was done in the recent updates. But battery is drained down to 20% by 4:00 pm after a full charge start and no new apps loaded.
6 Replies
Gamesphere
Asteroid
Options
Questions
My battery has drained alot ever since i updated to oneui 4 but that could just be that its beta and thats why its losing alot of battery because its just beta
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Have you tried using device care and clicking optimize? You may have a app causing the issue. You can make device care a widget or access it through settings
0 Likes
user4GMBy3oAbc
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yes at least 2 weekly.
Options
Questions
Yeah, it just does that. For some reason it got better after 2 or so days. Still not great though.
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Questions
Check your processing speed as well
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @user4GMBy3oAbc ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes