Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Good lock home screen

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 02:08 PM)
DarthEniguma
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I downloaded good lock and changed my home screen but I didn't really enjoy it so I deleted the app and restarted my phone and I tried to go in my phone settings but it won't change back. What can I do?

My notifications are under my date

0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Did you fully remove it from Galaxy Store ?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @DarthEniguma ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions
I don't think it's an error. I don't think the user uninstalled the Lockstar app which is the actual app that is changing the locksreen. User only uninstalled Good Lock it seems from reading the post.
Solution
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Questions

@DarthEniguma Normally if you want to return to your regular lock screen you would go into Lockstar and toggle it off. I think uninstalling Good Lock without toggling Lockstar to off position left your lock screen like that.

I would try installing good lock again then going into Lockstar and turning it off properly.

Or you can actually uninstall Lockstar app it self. I think you only uninstalled Good Lock but Lock Star is still actually installed and set to on. You can search it in your apps to uninstall as it does not show up in launcher.

Screenshot_20211104-225755_LockStar_13756.jpgScreenshot_20211104-230019_Settings.jpg

DarthEniguma
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thanks a lot!
0 Likes