JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing battery status

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 05:13 AM)
HiImParker
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Anyone else having an issue with the battery status on the status bar missing even after a reboot? 

The only place I can find the battery percentage is in the battery stats section in settings and when I toggle "Show battery percentage" in the status bar settings it shows 0%. After a reboot the percentage is missing until I toggle this setting again (still at 0%). I've tried clearing cache through recovery, no changes

I noticed this yesterday but the battery still charges fine. I have tried clearing cache through the recovery but it's still missing
7 Replies
HiImParker
Astronaut
Options
Questions
To be clear the battery icon is completely missing as well.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes. I posted this issue as well.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @HiImParker ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
HiImParker
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Thanks. Since this issue seems permanent should I send the error report immediately after boot?
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
This persists for me on beta 2 as well.
0 Likes
Solution
mattio781
Halo
Options
Questions
I had this same issue until someone one Reddit and Samsung shed some light on the subject, you'll have to go into developer mode and turn off demo mode, it somehow enabled itself with the first and second beta. It may take a few times for it to stick, but I can definitely see my battery percent now
HiImParker
Astronaut
Options
Questions
That's really strange. After toggling it off several times and rebooting I finally have my battery bar back. Thanks!
0 Likes