Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

New icons/Text messages

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 08:32 AM)
userIVv8IhV3tc
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I feel like designing new icons for One 4.0 would be great. With the different ways this feels different and fresh the icons should be different and fresh as well. 

Also a new messaging interface would look good as well. Whether it's ability to change bubble colors or just something. 
7 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree with the Message interface. It needs a revamp, at least the ability to change the color of the bubbles. I am not in love with that green, even when I turn down the opacity.
0 Likes
userbsK72rBQKq
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Definitely need new app designs and icons. Also the overall stock theme could be updated. Looks literally like one UI 3. With tiny changes. Hopping it continues to evolve and they give a whole new look.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I've noticed that the icons are a bit more muted. Nothing more than that.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userIVv8IhV3tc ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
daftfunk24
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I think this would be a very welcomed change at any customization. The theme of One Ui 4.0 and Android 12 is customization.
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree. At least Samsung should use more colors. I got confused with Samsung Notes and Samsung Email, also with Samsung Gallery and Samsung Camera. I think Samsung is using too much blue on the icons.
0 Likes