Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Is Missing Out on Golden Opporunity

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 07:59 PM)
bigkid666999
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
With the introduction of Material You theming, Samsung had the opportunity to take colors from the installed Galaxy Theme and apply them to all the Google apps that follow Material You theming. This way Samsung's apps and Google's apps would have had a uniform look and feel, greatly enhancing the experience of using a Galaxy smartphone. It really would have been as simple as substituting the Material You colors with colors from the installed Galaxy Theme. 

Sadly the current OneUI 4 beta makes clear that Samsung is not moving in this direction, which keeps iOS users who care about the anesthetics of their user experience away from Android. 
3 Replies
Jay3578
Comet
Options
Suggestions
My guess is that this is a hint of what's to come. I think I read they'll be officially shiwcasing One UI 4 next week, so hopefully Sammy has a trick up their sleeves. If not, they're in big trouble.
0 Likes
Anthony232
Star
Options
Suggestions
The theme is terrible
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team