JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I disable Samsung Pass?

(Topic created: 01-12-2023 06:31 AM)
Blondie160
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Galaxy S9+ fingerprint is broken. How do I disable Samsung pass?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi there! Welcome to the Community! Samsung pass can be disabled at any time. If disabled, for security reasons, Samsung Pass will be reset to its default settings and all related data (including biometrics data) will be deleted. Here's a link with some info on disabling Samsung Pass: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062705/

I have also provided the steps below for convenience. 

1. From Settings, swipe to and tap Security and privacy, and then tap Samsung Pass. Sign in when prompted.

2. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.

3. Tap See all devices using Samsung Pass, and then tap More options (the three vertical dots) next to the device you'd like to remove.

4. Tap Remove on the pop-up and all Samsung Pass data will be removed from that device, and Samsung Pass will be reset.

Remove in red on a Galaxy phone
  5. To remove Samsung Pass from Samsung Wallet, open Samsung Wallet, and then tap Menu. Tap Settings, then tap Manage devices, and then tap Remove below your desired device. Tap Remove again to confirm.

Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi there! Welcome to the Community! Samsung pass can be disabled at any time. If disabled, for security reasons, Samsung Pass will be reset to its default settings and all related data (including biometrics data) will be deleted. Here's a link with some info on disabling Samsung Pass: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062705/

I have also provided the steps below for convenience. 

1. From Settings, swipe to and tap Security and privacy, and then tap Samsung Pass. Sign in when prompted.

2. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.

3. Tap See all devices using Samsung Pass, and then tap More options (the three vertical dots) next to the device you'd like to remove.

4. Tap Remove on the pop-up and all Samsung Pass data will be removed from that device, and Samsung Pass will be reset.

Remove in red on a Galaxy phone
  5. To remove Samsung Pass from Samsung Wallet, open Samsung Wallet, and then tap Menu. Tap Settings, then tap Manage devices, and then tap Remove below your desired device. Tap Remove again to confirm.

Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!