JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Inquiry about Unusual Display Behavior on OneUI 6 Beta- Need Help and Advice!

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 04:19 AM)
Andrea-Smith
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've noticed that sometimes when I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S21 with the OneUI 6 Beta, the display doesn't seem quite right. It's almost as if the colors and brightness are off, making it look like a fake display. It's not a consistent problem – it comes and goes, which makes it even weirder. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Maybe there's a simple solution that I'm just overlooking.

Part-Time Work Schedules, Electronic Payslips, hr services online https://nexus-iceland.wiki/

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Chris7979
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Probably why your having display issues. It's not built for your phone

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Andrea-Smith Frequently odd things can be experienced using the Beta. All Beta discussions and questions should be posted in the Beta discussion area. To get to the Beta discussion area, open the Beta banner in the Members app, scroll down and click on the button to access the Beta discussion area. 

userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
How did you install One UI 6 beta on S21 since it's currently only available on S23 series?
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Exactly what I was thinking 🤔
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
If you are using some port of OneUi 6, I would suggest asking whomever you got it from. It hasn't actually been released by Samsung for your device
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd revert your OS immediately if you're running the One UI 6 beta on an S21. It isn't compatible with your device right now. You have to wait. You could damage your phone.
Solution
Chris7979
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Probably why your having display issues. It's not built for your phone
0 Likes