JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 12-20-2022 03:51 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
ZĆøSĆø
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
No sd slot is a deal breaker imo. I'll stick with the note20+
Mike2Savage
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Who here in the community will upgrade their S22 ultra for the S23 ultra? It will have the snap dragon gen 2 processing chip and I hear that's worth the upgrade also with the 200mp camera. 

userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I was so ready to upgrade from this s22ultra SD 8gen1 until hearing a couple days ago, multiple sources, that instead of the ultra efficient TSMC only Samsung SD 8gen2 will be using the same terrible 4nm Samsung silicon
Mike2Savage
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just hope there comes a time where we don't have to worry about upgrading to the next flagship. They need to have the same processing chips and specs for every flagship. But I know it's just their business model
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I am planning on upgrading my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra later that year. I'll keep my current phone as a back up phone.
Mike2Savage
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Now that's worth the upgrade coming from the s21 Ultra. The s23 ultra is the same design as the 22 only difference is the camera and the processing chip. That 200 mp camera might not be all hyped up as it currently is
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I might get the s23 ultra instead. I don't know yet. I'll just wait til it's out and test it in the store.
Mike2Savage
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Fosure all you can do
0 Likes
DontTrollMe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
@Communityuser3049203 if you guys are going to kill the people again with a high price. Please put a charging brick back in the box and not a cheap on. Apple was sued for that and the people won. :trophy:
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Alot of the features on the s23 arw actually a downgrade from s22.
0 Likes