JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
RichC002
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You promised to return my trade in cell phone if it did not meet the trade in requirements. I want to know Why my cellphone did not meet the requirements? Also, when I recieve my phone I will then settle up with returning the S 23 ultra. I think it's time for me to start trying out the APPLE I PHONE line.

Waiting for the return of my Galaxy Note 20

0 Likes
evanadley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Recently i have seen the YouTuber MKBHD unveiled his annual smartphone awards for 2023.

The Galaxy S23 Ultra took home the prestigious "Big Phone" award and also received recognition as a runner-up in the camera category. On the other hand, despite its heating issues, the Pixel 8 claimed the MVP title for its impressive 7-year support plan (although one can only hope that Google will truly implement it) and despite its limited availability in certain countries. Surprisingly, the Galaxy S23 Plus did not receive any mention in the awards. The Galaxy S23 Base model was only mentioned in the compact phone category, and unfortunately, it didn't even secure a runner-up position for the "Most Improved" award, even though it successfully resolved the issues of its predecessor, the Galaxy S22.

As someone who personally owned the Galaxy S23 Base, I find this frustrating because I encountered no significant problems with the phone. It appears that MKBHD did not thoroughly review this particular device, unlike some other YouTubers.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Marques is a Pixel and iPhone dude. He hasn't used a Samsung phone since the S21U. He prefers vanilla Android, he is currently rocking his 8Pro and Iphone 15 PRO, not max.
mozika677
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

There is nothing to say about the phone, I think it is very good. I also bought the 45 watt original charger. It charges super fast. I have not seen any heating or freezing problems. The camera is very high-end. I am attaching the photo I took of the month. I recommend it. The seller shipped it immediately.

This time, Samsung really did this job. I would definitely recommend it. In one word, the battery life is great. I think it lasts for 2 days in normal use. I specifically waited a while to comment because I wanted to try it a little and comment on it. I was satisfied.

First of all, I would like to thank the seller for the fast shipping and packaging. In my opinion, the S23 Plus is the best phone of the Android series.I can even say the S23 series.. It offers an incredible battery performance with the combination of 4700 Mah battery and 8 2-gen processors. I get about 11 hours of screen time. .There is nothing to say about the camera. It is compared to the iPhone 14 series. The phone is very fast and does not overheat, it is a very efficient processor. The screen reaches 1750 Nit brightness, zero problems under the sun. With 120 Hz screen refresh, it flows like butter. screen..I definitely recommend it..Especially S23 plus.

I really liked the product, its battery lasts for three days, I think it is ideal even for those who use social media a lot. I bought it from a seller called Gamamarket, he said it was original, it was confirmed when I checked the product. I ordered at 21:30, it arrived the next day at 22:30. They were all at the door at 10.30. Thank you to everyone who deserves it and contributed...

Nicole92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Seriously is a great phone and I love my pen 
Options
Galaxy S23
I love mine too. The best phone I've ever has
userzoEfG1QBfE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Well I didn't do the 23 ultra. Had just got the 22 ultra when the 23's came out, but I have loved my 22 ultra. Have preordered the 24 ultra hope I love it as much as the 22 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Well then I needa upgrade too beautiful šŸ˜˜šŸ‘ŒšŸ½šŸ¤”šŸ§
Nicole92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello
0 Likes
BostonGirl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Me too! Verizon was having a trade-in offer, so I said why not. I had an S21 and upgraded to the 23 Ultra, and I absolutely love it. It's a little bigger than my older phone which is a plus! Taking pictures is awesome! In the past, I tried to take a picture of a shipping label and it came out a little fuzzy. My S23 Ultra took a clear, great picture of a label. I was so excited. Best phone I've had!!!šŸ©µ
0 Likes