JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-05-2023 08:42 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I doubt it's rumors at this point
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@userUi3rxDshkN 

I don't know if I want to say if anyone needs or doesn't need more ram, I personally like to see as much as possible in my computers (and these phones are some of the best computers we all have), but overall I have to agree, virtually no one can tell the difference in real life scenarios between 12 or 16. Plus, you have an option to add more with RAM Plus. I assume it'll still be in these new phones. It won't be quite as fast, but you can use up to 8GB of your main storage as additional RAM.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
May I ask where you printed from?
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Where is picture printed from? One of the Android websites right?
userEu4M2nDeIA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Guess we'll only know the truth once Jerry rigs everything " tears one down. Also I replied a couple went up top, just asking where you printed from
0 Likes
DarthSergery
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

My T-Mobile account was transitioned from Sprint and I am not able to complete a purchase since Samsung says I have an ineligible plan. I'm not even trying to take the bill credits and wanted to pay outright. I want to keep my old plan. This feels like I'm being forced to "upgrade" my plan to get the pre-order bonus. If I order direct from T-Mobile without changing my plan I get the same $500 for my S22 Ultra (512GB) but without the pre-order bonus.

ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Not sure what you want us to do?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Call t-mobile
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
What's the point of the post
Sprint is gone and so are their plans. My friend will have to start paying their Amazon prime separately next month since t mobile isn't honoring sprint plans
0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Can't you just go to Samsung website and order an unlocked device there?

0 Likes