Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-13-2023 11:26 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Johnnyjustin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hopefully I don't deal with the wifi and Bluetooth not turning on bout time the note 20 ultra did well
0 Likes
cobardes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
🤡
0 Likes
userYpbeITQTSj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Can't wait to get the s23 in lime color. What do yall getting.
KMC3971
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I got mine Friday. Blck plus
userYpbeITQTSj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I didn't like the four color's. I like the two Samsung colors
0 Likes
BtownVapes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Well folks I wish I was getting the S23 Ultra but I'm still loving my S22 Ultra I have this for another few months or so before I'm able to upgrade. 😃
0 Likes
user61UbXZXLpW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I got a new galaxy ultra after Thanksgiving and they wouldn't give me a trade for my s8. Yet online it said any trade. Contacted att and samsung and still got nothing 
BtownVapes
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Usually they send you a kit with return address to send trade-in phone back. Sometimes it takes a long time for it to appear on your statement. Took me like 3 months
0 Likes
BelizeanStar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello everyone. Did anyone pre-order the S23 Ultra? If so, which phone are you switching from? I currently have the S22 Ultra🫣 I really didn't need to upgrade but I love staying up to date on my technologies. My S23 Ultra will arrive on 15 Feb and I am very excited. 😊 
0 Likes
OffDatGoGo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
LOL! Never mind, you already ordering yours.

I came from a S21U. That device was so good that I really could have waited until the S24U. You might be disappointed going from S22U to S23U. At least you'll have the new champ 🤷🏾‍:male_sign:😂
0 Likes