JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung video player image file management request

(Topic created: 07-22-2023 02:34 PM)
Computer Chris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

It would be nice if a user could set the folder WHERE the pictures are captured to within the Samsung Gallery app captures a frame from a video. There is no way at this point to configure this feature. JUST AN IDEA...

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cire76
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I've downloaded to many files and pdfs just to move my Facebook pic to either gallery or Google photos and I copied and pasted and shared and filled up this whole page with data from my pic data and I can't delete it I don't want to factory reset my phone and I have used up 95% of storage and most the data is used for pics and videos but I only got one video in gallery and 2 pics but Google pics there's quit a few but most of them are very important what do I do?
0 Likes
Computer Chris
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

They are in the cloud, Google Cloud (aka - Google Drive) if you were to install the Google Drive app on the computer then you could copy them down to the computer, providing you have enough storage on the computer.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes