Galaxy watch 6 LTE version Mobile Data not working

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Olly81
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy Watch 6 LTE when using EE mobile Network has no mobile data

EE have given me 3 different esims now and the same thing happens every time 

When disconected from my phone, i can make and receive calls but the mobile data doesnt work, so i cant use google maps, cant use google assistant cant go on the playstore....

The mobile data doesnt work 

EE havnt been able to help, they havnt got a clue why it doesnt work 

And the Samsung Expert i spoke to...well...id of been better off ringing my Mother 

Ive factory reset the watch each time before applying the new mobile plan EE esim 

Ive done it 3 times, still mobile data doesnt work 

The Samsung Expert asked me if i had Mobile Data turned on... Yes

I was previously paired with a vodafone esim for a very short time and i dont know if mobile data worked then or not🤪 maybe the watch cant handle switching network peoviders and it F@#*s it up, like when you start running really fast instead of walking and it F@#*s up the heart rate monitor

Im thinking of sending the watch back to Samsung but that was a very slow and annoying phone call, it sounded like i was talking to a 12yr old girl and i had no trust in what she was doing, i would never of listened to her instructions on how to send the watch back, if we had ever got that far, the watch would of probably ended up going missing, i had to end the call as she was struggling with my email address and couldnt get into my samsung account to find the watch order

If anyone knows what the problem is with my Fantastic Galaxy Watch 6 other than its a Galaxy watch 6 

Please let me know

Many thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Olly81 I'm sorry that you are having these issues. Since carrier issues are very specific and local to a region, I suggest that you visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ to find the discussion area for your geographical area. This is a user to user discussion site for Samsung US products so no one has had to deal with the carriers Vodafone or EE. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Olly81 I'm sorry that you are having these issues. Since carrier issues are very specific and local to a region, I suggest that you visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ to find the discussion area for your geographical area. This is a user to user discussion site for Samsung US products so no one has had to deal with the carriers Vodafone or EE. 

0 Likes