JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Please make Samsung Notes list readable on the watch

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch

If I have created a list in the Notes app on my phone, I would like to be able to view and scroll this document on my watch screen. 

8 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
that's a great idea, I was able to download a Samsung PPT app where I could use as a mouse from my Michael Kors Access smart watch directly to my A14 phone and scroll, but to view notes on the watch and scroll sounds like a great idea.
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks, I'm glad you like my idea. Now I hope that someone at Samsung looks at this post. Yesterday, my wife needed me to go to our local supermarket for some groceries, so I whipped out the spen and created a list. When I got to the store and started shopping, I realized that I should be able to read my list on my watch, eliminating the need to repeatedly get my phone out to look at.
userra
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
well I was able to send a note to a contact on whatsapp from phone to my watch sharing as txt which extracted all the text but could not view the actual note. sending via image I wasn't able to expand and zoom in but could see what I typed up. I don't have much apps installed but yeah, maybe a developer will see this and take into consideration.
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah, Samsung could create a Wear OS watch app for viewing notes on a paired phone.
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hoops to go through, but in interim might be able to take a screen shot of your note, then send that image to your watch.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch

The only available solution must come from Samsung adding the ability to read Notes documents on their watches. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you neilth and userra for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
ShaysOnline
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I literally created this account for one feedback only. Please make a Samsung notes for the Samsung watch. I had to stop using Samsung notes and use Google keeps because it updated on my phone and my watch. I just want access to my cute notes on my watch :heart_suit:
0 Likes