JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV art mode not working

(Topic created: 06-15-2023 03:33 PM)
cpwest
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just bought a 65” frame tv, and the art mode doesn’t work. 

- I’ve tried Night Mode, and it turns off after a few minutes even during the day time

- I’ve tried turning night mode off, using motion sensor, and setting inactivity time to 5 minutes but the art is still displayed and never turns off

Basically all the settings don’t work as advertised which is frustrating for such an expensive tv. Is there any way to get this to work properly?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello there, cpwest! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

Also, you may be able to call in and get our Remote Management team to take a look. There may be something on the backend that they can get going. They can be reached by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG

View solution in context

2 Replies
cpwest
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Looks like using slideshow doesn't allow the TV to turn off using inactivity + motion sensor. It turns off and back on once you stop using slideshow. Seems kind of silly that it wouldn't allow you to use slideshow though.

So the two issues that I see are:

- Night mode still doesn't work, and turns off even during the day

- Inactivity + motion sensor doesn't work when slideshow is on

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello there, cpwest! Welcome to the community! Because there are so many variables to consider, we recommend that you submit your query in our Smart Things forum, detailing what products are being utilized, including their model numbers, and what the general end objective is, so that our experts can investigate further. https://community.smartthings.com/  Additionally, you're welcome to contact the Smart Things Team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at support@smartthings.com.

Also, you may be able to call in and get our Remote Management team to take a look. There may be something on the backend that they can get going. They can be reached by calling 1-800-SAMSUNG