Original topic:

COMPUTE AND PHONE WALLPAPERS

(Topic created: 08-08-2023 01:06 AM)
mutebiivanjunior
Constellation
Options
Creator

Dear Samsung Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mutebi Ivan Junior, a devoted enthusiast and user of Samsung's wide range of innovative products here in Africa (Uganda). I am reaching out to request your permission to share photos of Samsung devices used in our diverse and rich continent.

Africa (Uganda) is a dynamic continent that's rapidly embracing digital transformation. By sharing these images, I hope to depict the way Samsung's technological advances have positively impacted and shaped the lives of individuals and communities across Africa. I believe these real-life scenarios would offer an insightful perspective on how Samsung's products, from smartphones to computers, are being utilized in unique ways that reflect the vibrancy and resilience of African societies.

Rest assured, all photos will be taken and shared with the utmost respect for privacy, and they will strictly feature the devices themselves without disclosing any sensitive information or personal data. I aim to capture these images in an array of settings and situations.P1160663.JPG

Through this initiative, I hope to showcase the importance of Samsung's presence in Africa, and how your cutting-edge technology plays a pivotal role in our digital revolution.

I am hopeful that Samsung will consider this proposal favorably and grant me permission to embark on this project. Please let me know if you require any further information or if there are any terms and conditions I should be aware of.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Creator

Hello There. This is a beautiful photograph! I would recommend reaching out to our Business team for this type of request or sponsorship inquiries: https://www.samsung.com/us/business/samsungads/contact-us/  

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Creator

Hello There. This is a beautiful photograph! I would recommend reaching out to our Business team for this type of request or sponsorship inquiries: https://www.samsung.com/us/business/samsungads/contact-us/