Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How can I contact Samsung

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 10:14 AM)
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions

Does any one know how to contact Samsung to let them know what do we want as their customers, because all the contacts I've are useless, I'm a beta tester and I've some kind of a contact with someone in Samsung but it's not enough they don't respond to any of messages or my suggestions. 

8 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
When you post in the beta forum, the beta team (Samsung) is able to see it directly. Have you already posted there?
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes I did many times, not just me a lot of people had, it seems like they don't care.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
They really do, quite literally, read everything Members post there. Their silence does not mean you're getting ignored, trust me.
ayuz
Halo
Options
Discussions
Thank u for replying, and I hope they do, cz till now there's no real improvements in one ui 6 beta 4
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
There are certain disparities behind what they have planned to do, what they can do, and what users expect. All of these don't always mesh well. Samsung uses the opinions of users and incorporates them (eventually) in some way, shape, or form if they can't make these changes during OS updates.
Options
Discussions
That's hard to think when they show the exact opposite of what you say and refuse to inform those that have been loyal to Samsung from the Note To The S Series. Just leaving us hanging in my eyes is Disrespectful.
ShadowViper
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try dealing with customer support that pass you around pointing fingers at other departments, lie to you, hang up on you, and do everything they can to avoid sending you to a supervisor. And if you do get a supervisor (if they really are a supervisor) they will most likely tell you they are on top of it to and they will handle it directly, just to get you off the phone, to later be sent an email from someone other than the supervisor, again trying to point finger at another department to call which starts the process of being passed around again all over. And don't even bother asking for the manager of the supervisor they don't exist. Hands down the worst company when it comes to working with people there.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please let us know which posts  (suggestios or errors you've reported) you have not received a response for.   Beta team attempts to respond to any posts in the Beta Forums.  However, if Beta related queries are postedin other boards, we do not have access to those posts and you may not receive a response.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team