Original topic:

Auracast Questions

(Topic created: 10-13-2023 12:06 AM)
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey does anyone know why the Find A Broadcast feature is not showing up in my bluetooth tab, for the new Auracast feature that supposed to come on my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. The Samsung says the update started showing up for people on October 4th 2023 or around that date. I recieved the update on October 10, 2023 to the Wearables App, and it said I was supposed to have the update with the Auracast feature, but I guess they sent me a bad version or something, I don't know. I deleted the App, and removed my Buds, and reconnected them and I still don't have the feature yet.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the Community and for bringing this to our attention. We will be happy to try and get this resolved for you. 

Has anyone done a factory reset from the Wearables app? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01218103

We would like to gather some additional information to see if we can get this over to the developers. (For those that have already posted, please update your posts to include the information.)

Please provide the following:

Model code of Buds:

Software version of Buds and Wearables app:

Model code of phone connecting to:

Software version of phone:

Country located:

Service provider:

Please also submit an error report through the Wearables app. https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

View solution in context

21 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the exact same situation. I received the update but the feature is not there. I watched a YouTube video showing where the settings should be located, in order to make sure that I was looking in the right place. But it's just not there. I don't know why.
Buds 2pro and S22 Ultra on OneUI 5 latest October patch
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah mane Samsung must have put this update out to fast without testing it first or something.
0 Likes
deznutz4urmom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
As the title says updated, no find broadcast option, and the more I read the more I find out it's been a common issue anyone found fixes I have not located any
userFsk0nA9ZJb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same. There was also a system update. I installed it and still no Find a broadcast option.
0 Likes
JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got an update to the Galaxy wearable app yesterday, but Samsung still haven't added the "Find Broadcasts" to the Bluetooth tab for my Galaxy Buds 2 pro. I thought since these buds are supposed to have the Auracast feature Samsung would send a fix to this especially with having another update to the wearable app. I don't know what's going on with this. Maybe Samsung has to update the Buds again as well. Does anyone know what Samsung is doing? 
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the Community and for bringing this to our attention. We will be happy to try and get this resolved for you. 

Has anyone done a factory reset from the Wearables app? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01218103

We would like to gather some additional information to see if we can get this over to the developers. (For those that have already posted, please update your posts to include the information.)

Please provide the following:

Model code of Buds:

Software version of Buds and Wearables app:

Model code of phone connecting to:

Software version of phone:

Country located:

Service provider:

Please also submit an error report through the Wearables app. https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

JayyyTeee
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes I reset the wearbles app, deleted the cache, deleted, and reloaded my devices. Samsung is going to have to send another update with the Auracast feature this time.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds model code - SM-R510
Wearable app software version -2.2.56.23071861
Buds software version - R510XXU0AWI2

Phone model # - SM-S908U

Phone software build # -TP1A.220624.014.S908USQS3CWI1

United States - T-Mobile
0 Likes
Ryan891