Original topic:

How to fix notification panel colors?

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 04:48 AM)
SimonRussell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
The new update changed the colors of the notification icons to switch between white and gray instead of blue and gray. This looks terrible and I need a way to switch it back. How do I do that? White and gray are too similar. I don't who would have thought that was a good idea. I could see it being something for color blind people. They should put it as an option in settings if that's the case and change it back. Or at least give us an option to change it back from this ourselves. This is ugly 
5 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

I agree.  The contrast is fine in Dark Mode but looks washed out in Light Mode

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
userhv36S9tzRN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try going to your wallpapers and style, pick a wallpaper, and apply to color palette.
SimonRussell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
That does change it, but it changes the color on everything like text. They could just add more options in there. I just want the normal colors
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@SimonRussell You can customize the colors using Samsung's QuickStar app. It is one of the plug-ins on Samsung's Good Lock app. Download the Good Lock app from the Galaxy store and then install QuickStar from within Good Lock. 

SimonRussell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Didn't know about this. Helped a lot 👍
0 Likes