JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I get my note 10 plus to download system update using mobile data?

(Topic created: 04-26-2021 08:53 PM)
Luckycharm36
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How do I download the latest system update using mobile data instead of wi-fi?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If your carrier allows downloads over mobile data, go to Settings< Software Update<Turn off Auto Download over Wi-Fi. If the feature is not available, you will need to contact your service provider for additional assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
CasaDeBlanco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have that same problem. Older models had the option to select in System settings for "over Wifi, over Data, over both, download automatically, always ask" etc. I am not around wifi all the time and just want to get it done when it is available instead of waiting until I can be on a wifi connection. I have searched many times through all the settings and have not found the option to allow it.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If your carrier allows downloads over mobile data, go to Settings< Software Update<Turn off Auto Download over Wi-Fi. If the feature is not available, you will need to contact your service provider for additional assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.