Original topic:

SMS Messages Muted

(Topic created: 01-13-2020 03:03 AM)
aluziv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi Guys,

Today I noticed that all my SMS are muted..I'm not sure how I or my pocket managed to do this.

How do I undo this?

Here is a screen of what it looks like...Screenshot_20200113-205747_Messages.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Whatalegend
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you hold down on any conversation and check off "all" circle and press the notification button at the bottom, you can unmute all conversations

View solution in context

6 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you select the three dots in the top corner, what are your options?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
Whatalegend
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you hold down on any conversation and check off "all" circle and press the notification button at the bottom, you can unmute all conversations

aluziv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you!! 🙂

user95YtwNwkQr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

You are a life saver!!! I spent almost an hour trying to figure this out on my mom's phone. I kept searching online, and no one had the answer til I found your response. Thank you!!!!

userJ9zpJBp9dJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When I hold down on any conversation and check all the only option I get is delete not unmute. Does anyone else know how I can fix this without going through each one to unmute?
Ladybg2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
THANK YOU! This happened to me and it was driving me crazy trying fix it!