JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions or Recommendations

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 04:47 AM)
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Looking for things to do, try out, play, customize, enhance usability, exploit features, properly use, or push the potential of my phone but I'm not finding anything that catches my eye at either store.  Thought I'd see what catches your eye and go that route. So, what apps do use? Beta or not, doesn't matter.  Doesnt matter what it's for or if it's free or not, I'll try it .  I'm game.
13 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I recommend #HEX

clipboard_image_1608665528054.jpg

clipboard_image_1608665528622.jpg

clipboard_image_1608665529156.jpg

SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
hex installer?
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

clipboard_image_1608998903189.jpg

SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
all the plug ins too?
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No those are by different developers. If you find one you like you can purchase but all of the tools are there to design your own. Just install any that are reco
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
a large amount are built in AOSP but some are based off of different if you read the explanations at the bottom of each in HEXIFIED 《~Also need to download. Think of it as the Theme store for finished product
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I started out with Bodhi's main one until I got a good feel for what I wanted then start modifying my own.
0 Likes
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It might not be the most polished but definitely alot more resources then Samsungs Theme engine and you aren't constantly waiting around for some GoodLock update or what not every other day
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
update.....

downloading tomorrow... had some personal issues... sorry for the late reply
0 Likes