JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What headset adapter do you recommend for a Note 10+?

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 09:18 AM)
Cortney1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, I am looking for a good adapter to connect a headset into so that I can use them with my Note 10+. I have been having to replace mine like every few months and I was just wondering if anyone that uses my same phone model has any recommendations on a good adapter to get? I know adapters aren't meant to last forever but I was just hoping someone could recommend a good one to me. Thank you!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What type of adapter are you speaking of? A dongle? If not, kindly explain further and provide a screenshot if possible.
0 Likes
Cortney1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes a dongle to connect my phone to a headset. Sorry, I should've said dongle instead of an adapter. 

0 Likes
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Go to Amazon and look for a dongle for USBC but make sure it has DAC digital audio chip.
0 Likes
Solution
Cortney1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Okay, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Could you possibly tell me if this one looks like a good one or not? I would appreciate it. If it's too much trouble I understand. Just wanted to get another person's opinion on this one before I buy it as I tend to get ones that aren't rated very good and seem to mess up after a few months. 

USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter - USB Type C to AUX Audio Jack Hi-Res DAC Dongle Cable Cord Compatible with Pixel 5 4 3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S22 S21 S20 FE Ultra S20+ Plus Note 20 5G

Huh, I just tried looking that one up I copied and pasted here and it doesn't come up with just the one I was looking at. I think I can figure it out on my own though so thank you so very much for your help.