JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android Updates Incompatibility with Tandem App

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 09:10 AM)
noral
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I received an Android update in early January and was unable to use the bolus function on my Tandem app, and the app stopped working. ("Bolus" is the delivery of insulin for food intake for diabetics.) I just received another android update this morning, re-installed the app and it stays on now and I could re-pair it with my pump. However, the bolus function still doesn't work. There are many others with this same problem and they've voiced it on the app reviews. But this also a major Android issue, because the app is working fine for iPhone users. This is building a very poor reputation for Tandem and Android, mainly because this is a health matter and a way diabetics manage our lives. I would like to know the urgency Samsung/Android is taking to fix this issue, and not just a general message that says "we're working on it".

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, welcome to the Community, and I am sorry to hear your diabetes managing app is not functioning properly after an update. Since Samsung nor Google manage the Tandem app, only the app's developers can assist, and they should be reached out to for a solution. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, welcome to the Community, and I am sorry to hear your diabetes managing app is not functioning properly after an update. Since Samsung nor Google manage the Tandem app, only the app's developers can assist, and they should be reached out to for a solution. 

0 Likes