Original topic:

Email issues

(Topic created: 05-06-2024 02:32 PM)
obxgirl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I noticed I'm not getting anymore emails. When I swipe down in my Gmail, it does show any, but I get an error that says sync is turned off thru email app. But the email app has zero options that I can find to turn sync on or off

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Open the email app
Select the 3 lines top left Click on the gear icon click on your Gmail account and select email sync schedule
1715031671201.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Open the email app
Select the 3 lines top left Click on the gear icon click on your Gmail account and select email sync schedule
1715031671201.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

obxgirl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Sync schedule is not an option listed. I can get the screen showing but sync is not listed
0 Likes
obxgirl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks šŸ˜Š I found it..it's working now
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah I accidentally said sync schedule when it was sync email

Dobeluvr
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Gallery issue:
Suddenly Gallery is not showing pics as thumbnails. Size of each image varies. Unable to find a way to fix. I'm open to using another photo/video app if necessary
0 Likes