JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Navigation Bar (solution in comments)

(Topic created: 08-25-2024 10:21 AM)
userrr7dyA1Y49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I installed the most recent software update on 8/24/24. This removed functionality. Y'all removed the ability to customize the nav bar. It was great, I don't understand why you think limiiting options is a good thing. I have the swipe from bottom with invisible bar to have more screen real estate. Now I'm stuck with an ugly bar and accidentally hitting back/closing apps because the gesture is bound to the sides of the phone. I like the way the buttons work, but I like having the option to hide them. Please change this back. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

You need to download Good Lock from the Galaxy store and then download the NavStar module and then you can customize the navigation bar and/or gestures - whichever one you use.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

You need to download Good Lock from the Galaxy store and then download the NavStar module and then you can customize the navigation bar and/or gestures - whichever one you use.

userrr7dyA1Y49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
You're a life saver, thanks a ton!!
urmomdotcom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Is there any way to get all 3 bars back on the bottom for swipe gestures?
0 Likes
urmomdotcom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I got it, had to go back to settings after enabling extra gestures
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Google wanted this. Not Samsung. Samsung had to follow what Google wanted. They didn't have to, but they gave everyone a workaround with Navstar in the Goodlock app.