JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Set Schedule Option for Digital Wellbeing Focus Mode

(Topic created: 09-20-2022 06:57 AM)
userMp46u8zSEK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Everything I read says there should be a "Set Schedule" option for the Digital Wellbeing Focus Mode. Mine only shows a Duration setting and a Start button. Should there be a schedule option? If so, where can I find it? If not, is there an app that will do the same thing? None of the task scheduler apps I tried would let me do it.  Thanks in advance.

T-Mobile, Galaxy S21, One UI 4.1, Android v12

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, welcome to the community. I understand your concerns on the digital wellbeing feature and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Digital Wellbeing is a feature that brings up the app dashboard through which you can see how long an app has been open and also allows you to see breakdowns per day, per hour and per app. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Your device needs to have Android 10 or later to use these features.

Here is a link to a guide with information on using the digital wellbeing feature https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085547/.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello, welcome to the community. I understand your concerns on the digital wellbeing feature and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Digital Wellbeing is a feature that brings up the app dashboard through which you can see how long an app has been open and also allows you to see breakdowns per day, per hour and per app. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and device model. Your device needs to have Android 10 or later to use these features.

Here is a link to a guide with information on using the digital wellbeing feature https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085547/.