JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Do not disturb continually crashes

(Topic created: 02-25-2022 07:20 PM)
Gregwlsn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The do not disturb configuration window will not open and crashes the settings app.  I've discovered this after a couple of days customizing the phone.

I used Smart Switch to transfer all content from a Pixel 6 Pro. A couple of forums claim that SSwitch causes my issue, and this is resolved by resetting all device settings. I'd rather work around this than essentially starting over, but is there a less disruptive solution?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Gregwlsn It could be a 3rd party app causing a conflict. As a troubleshooting step, boot into safe mode. If DND works properly while booted in safe mode, you know that a 3rd party app is causing a conflict.

View solution in context

5 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
When I used it all my settings were intact but I updated the apps. You can go in-app, in about or whatever. Follow their hyperlink to the app install page. Uninstall using their uninstaller, then immediately reinstall it from that page. So, if it is a paid app, immediately recognized as such.
0 Likes
Gregwlsn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks! I am referring to the do not disturb system settings, not any particular app.
0 Likes
GHOST_13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Try going into the app settings an clearing the Chatch or data basically restore the app
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Gregwlsn It could be a 3rd party app causing a conflict. As a troubleshooting step, boot into safe mode. If DND works properly while booted in safe mode, you know that a 3rd party app is causing a conflict.

Gregwlsn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This led to the solution, thanks!