JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fitbit not syncing with S22

(Topic created: 07-20-2022 04:39 PM)
userGcXbiUbp2k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi. I have just switched over from S7 to S22. I cannot get my fitbit versa 2 to sync with new phone.

I have restarted both devices multiple times. Turned off Bluetooth on S7 after unpairing. Uninstalled and reinstalled fit bit app multiple times. Made sure app permissions are on both in S22 and in Fitbit app. I also turned off all other Bluetooth devices. Alexa fire TV and Echo. I think I tried everything I could find as possible fixes. 

Thanks so much for any help. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your FitBit Versa 2 not pairing with your S22. I was able to research the symptom you were experiencing and located a possible resolution. I would recommend uninstalling your FitBit app from your S7. Give this link a try for more troubleshooting steps provided by other FitBit members experiencing similar symptoms: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/Sense-won-t-connect-to-Samsung-S22-Ultra/td-p/5082243

If the phone is connecting to other Bluetooth devices, you will need to reach out to Fitbit for assistance with their devices.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you tried the setup device in the fitbit app?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your FitBit Versa 2 not pairing with your S22. I was able to research the symptom you were experiencing and located a possible resolution. I would recommend uninstalling your FitBit app from your S7. Give this link a try for more troubleshooting steps provided by other FitBit members experiencing similar symptoms: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sense/Sense-won-t-connect-to-Samsung-S22-Ultra/td-p/5082243

If the phone is connecting to other Bluetooth devices, you will need to reach out to Fitbit for assistance with their devices.

butteredfly1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This worked for me. Thanks!
0 Likes