JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USSD codes disabled

(Topic created: Monday)
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I use the #*9900* USSD code on my phone to tweak my settings. Lately, I can't use any USSD codes at all!! Is it a carrier issue or are they stopping access to them. This is what I get now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to Settings - > Security and Privacy - > Auto Blocker and turn if off. You should be able to use codes after that.

Please review what auto blocker does before disabling it since it is an additional security measure.

View solution in context

8 Replies
steeveau
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Just change csc code of country or use *#0228#
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
No dice friend. I also can't access the download screen while my phone is off. I used it to clear cache partition and or factory reset. I can no longer access those options anymore either. It can't be a coincidence.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Try *#9900# this brings up SysDump if that's what you are looking for
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't run USSD codes to access that screen anymore is my point. This is what I get now.1719888312956_1719888312944_0.png
0 Likes
Solution
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to Settings - > Security and Privacy - > Auto Blocker and turn if off. You should be able to use codes after that.

Please review what auto blocker does before disabling it since it is an additional security measure.
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
You nailed it my friend!! Will this allow me to get to that cache partition & factory reset(while device is off) etc.?
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
I do not believe those are related but worth a try I guess! Glad your codes work.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't even think about that as a solution 👍
0 Likes