JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flashlight widget needed

(Topic created: 03-27-2023 07:58 PM)
laufeyson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
If there is anyway to pass a message on to the widget engineers and tellthen to please make a flashlight widget that is also able to adjust brightness. Thank you for your help.

Best regards 
 A loyal samsung knight

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jaded-N-Faded75
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It already exists. It's part of the edge system. Mine works perfectly. Q I actually have two galaxies One is the s20 FE 5G the other one is a Note 10 and it all works

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
Jaded-N-Faded75
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It already exists. It's part of the edge system. Mine works perfectly. Q I actually have two galaxies One is the s20 FE 5G the other one is a Note 10 and it all works
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah this would be nice. I find it is also easy to use the toggle in quick panels too.Screenshot_20230328_044346_Samsung Members_1000004972_1679993026.jpg
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
You can configure it to work with a long press of the side button through the Samsung Registar module in the Goodlock app
laufeyson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
None of these are a home screen widget. So no it does not exist. Is this wrong of me to ask for. There is a widget for everything else so calm down Nancy's.
0 Likes
Mike2023122
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
There is no widget.
0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

what do you want the widget to do. I either hold my finger on the quick button to get the  brightness, or tell bixby to set it, google will also do this.  If you want a shortcut on the home screen just dl shortcut maker and  make one! Come to think of it, you can probably assign the volume key to adjust it under settings.