JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

onedrive sync notification

(Topic created: 06-11-2023 04:48 AM)
burtonium
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello everybody. First of all I have backups enabled. I think they are going to google drive. And that's fine by me. Then I have this notification poping now and then, wanting me to set up OneDrive sync for backup. I think bakup of Photos app, or something. I didn't really pay attention, because I declined and tought this is it. But no, it pops up every N hours, to notify me to setup OneDrive sync. I don't want to be bothered with this notification and I don't need/want MS onedrive. I uninstalled MS onderive and office applications, because why would i ever need office on my phone? I mean i don't work in public sector, so I don't get tons of powerpoint motivational videos. Joke aside. How do I disable that notification.

Thanks ahead.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
1nfiLtr4Te
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to notifications at bottom u can select what apps can send notifications and if u wanna get real fancy u can even turn on/off certain categories of notifications for that app. Hit settings then go to notifications u should find it from there gl

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
1nfiLtr4Te
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to notifications at bottom u can select what apps can send notifications and if u wanna get real fancy u can even turn on/off certain categories of notifications for that app. Hit settings then go to notifications u should find it from there gl
burtonium
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your help. Did that.

0 Likes