JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Email widget or icon missing

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 05:34 PM)
Members_P7Ob264
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Even to I downloaded the Samsung email app from the Play store, I can't locate the mail widget to put at the bottom of my screen.  There is only 1 widget and it shows email conversations in a larger format.  Where can I find the familiar envelope icon that matches all the rest?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Just go to the search bar and type Samsung email it will show you the icon, click hold and just add to home screen then go to last page of you screen click hold and put it where you want it. Good luck šŸ¤žScreenshot_20240203-022517_1000148355_1706945162.png

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Just go to the search bar and type Samsung email it will show you the icon, click hold and just add to home screen then go to last page of you screen click hold and put it where you want it. Good luck šŸ¤žScreenshot_20240203-022517_1000148355_1706945162.png
0 Likes
userJSGbEMoUs1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Does not show up at all... just Gmail I like the little icon and the set up better on the envelop icon..

0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Explain yourself
0 Likes
userJSGbEMoUs1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Well my phone is an s21 5G

0 Likes
userJSGbEMoUs1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The only email icon that shows up is Gmail and I tried finding the original little envelop outline widget and it is no where to be found... went to Samsung email and it has a red envelope...  not the simple one I like... 

0 Likes
Trankster
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a similar problem on my Samsung S24 Ultra.  I accidentally deleted the Samsung email widget from my homescreen.  It is not showing on the list of widgets when I try to reinstall this widget.   I deleted the email app and reinstalled it from the Play Store, but the email widget is still absent.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Members_P7Ob264
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I finally got it to show up by deleting the Samsung mail app and reinstalling it from the Play Store. It did not work until I removed the whole app.  Then it showed back up by itself on re-install.  Make sure you have your Home Screen unlocked so it can place the icon there, then once you put it where you want it, relock the home screen.  S24 Ultra

0 Likes