JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lock screen Reverts Back to Factory Settings

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 03:18 AM)
Options
Galaxy S24

Every morning, my lock screen reverts back to the factory setting. I change one of the short cuts. I change the notification details and I change the contact information. When I wake up the next morning, it's back to no details, different shortcuts and no contact information. This happens every morning

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I'm glad that you were able to find what was causing the problem. I hope you have better luck with a Routine.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have any Modes or Routines running overnight that might be changing your lock screen?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Sleep mode but that's it. I'll have to check it out. Thank you
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I hope this fixes it for you.

I found Modes annoying and went back to using Routines. I find it easier to make Routines revert their settings back when they're finished running.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
That was it! However, I took the action of changing lock screen off but it still does it. I'll have to try routines. Thank you again
0 Likes
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I'm glad that you were able to find what was causing the problem. I hope you have better luck with a Routine.
GoodTools
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I am also having the same issue. What is the solution? Why are the lockscreen customizations being changed? Especially when they don't have anything to do with modes settings?.
0 Likes