JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Quick Panel Transparent

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 11:52 PM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Any way to change the quick panel background, I don't like the transparent it's horrible. I like having a solid dark color in the background like on my s23 ultra. I did try to do a search to see if there was anyone else that wrote about this I didn't see any if anyone has a way to change the transparency that would be awesome. Thank you ahead of time. 

Also the dark mode doesn't seem to be as dark as it used to be it's more like a dark grayish. Any ideas how to rectify that would be greatly appreciated also.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

You can change transparency by turning this on:

Settings >

Accessibility >

Vision Enhancements.

Screenshot_20240221_030038_Settings.jpg

 

View solution in context

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Try good lock and theme park
Solution
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

You can change transparency by turning this on:

Settings >

Accessibility >

Vision Enhancements.

Screenshot_20240221_030038_Settings.jpg

 

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much!!! That was exactly what I needed. Lools great now! Take care!!
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

You're Very Welcome !!! 🙂

BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

Forgot to mention... the only problem with this option is, it'll also change some other transparent menus like the lock screen dial pad and edge panel background.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much for letting me know what other features will be affected by my using this option. I don't mind all those being affected. I appreciate your letting me know, so I didn't think there was something else happening. Have a great day! Take care, 😊
0 Likes