Original topic:

S24+: Software issues with Notifications, Timer, Lock settings, and display problems.

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 06:15 PM)
Elite91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Here are some bugs I have noticed so far maybe someone from Samsung can check out or maybe someone can educate me on

1. In lock screen even though I have messages to view checked I still can't see what the text message was sent reads. It appears as the setting hidden is checked but isn't 

2. Set a timer for example 30 min. I press the 3 and the The number pad goes away and won't come back up so that I can press 0.

3. Display color being too light and colors not bold respite adjusting adaptive color or eye shield cover/setting.

4. Miss hard pressing home button to turn on display from lock screen. Sometimes double tapping doesn't work or is not efficient

5. Screen dimming too quickly and can't adjust the time. It's not the 15, 30 second setting. 

15 Replies
useros9Ch8HMA5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm also the timer issue and display color glitch
BeeJay954
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the timer issue as well. It's annoying because I use the timer often. Only to use it now is by going through Google assist and asking it to set the timer for me.
AkiraTouya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same timer issue here. I have the S24 Ultra. I hope it gets fixed soon!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

2 - Timer issue as well.

What I do is click the three dots > Add preset timer.

And you can adjust the time fine with this option.

0 Likes
Alex418
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have experienced the same issue with the timer. Samsung please fix this
0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey Elite91 , I would recommend submitting an error report when you're experience a bug, this is the best way to alert the engineers.  If it is a bug, they will be able to address it with future updates. 

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-applicat... 

0 Likes
Elite91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Didn't know this existed. Thank you and will be submitting this info.
0 Likes
Miguel_R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

When setting my timer I have to scroll though the numbers, it freezes when I click on the clock to try and inpute the numbers using the number pad. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

Yep. I have the same problem.

What I do is click the three dots > Add preset timer.

And you can adjust the time with this option.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S24/S24-bugs-noticed/td-p/2790427