JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Restart option

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 10:51 AM)
Members_erUhrQd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

As a Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic owner, I want a "restart" button in the power menu so that I can more easily restart my watch once things stop working correctly.

I've had this watch for less than a week now, and have had to restart it at least every day because something stops working (e.g. rotating the bezel).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Maverick800
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you sure your device is fully updated? When I got mine I had a few glitches that required restarts. But then after I connected to wifi I realized there was 3 missing software updates that I needed. This seemed to fix all the glitches for me
0 Likes
Members_erUhrQd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yup. it's fully up-to-date. It got an update as soon as I first connected it to the wearable app, and double checking (as of 2 minutes ago), the wearable app still says "Your watch is up to date." Also, there are no watch-related app updates available in the play store.

But my specific issue is beside the point of this post, which is a request to add a "restart" button (e.g. on the screen, next to the power off button).

Maverick800
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would also love to see a restart feature, I was a little bummed when I didn't see the option when I turned it off the first time. Seems like such an easy feature to implement
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.