JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gestures keeps pausing countdown timer

(Topic created: 09-01-2024 09:37 AM)
userB4dO45Yztt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there a way to disable gestures for specific apps? I can't use the double-pinch gesture. Whenever double-pinch gesture is active the countdown timer keeps pausing because it senses phantom double-pinch gestures. I use the countdown timer a lot so this is problem. TIA, Kent. 😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry to hear this but at the moment they are no options to disable gestures for individual apps 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry to hear this but at the moment they are no options to disable gestures for individual apps 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userB4dO45Yztt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for the quick reply. This will definitely become a big enough issue they'll have to address it. Every time I think Samsung is getting better at product testing they pull a boner like this. I'll put this thing back in the box for a couple of months ...... Maybe it will work properly by then. 😊 This nonsense is why I left Samsung for a couple of years. Seems I didn't wait long enough. 🤣

0 Likes