JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pulse error reading while exercise

(Topic created: 03-24-2024 07:36 AM)
westerled
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I have a  Samsung Galaxy 6 classic 47mm,and struggling with high pulse measuring while exercising. One of my favorite workouts is on the rowing machine. When I exceed around 160 bpm I loose contact with the pulse reader in the app. I had the same problem on my old Galaxy classic 4 46mm.              Is there any way to fix this problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with losing connection to the Heart Rate sensor when your heart rate goes above 160 during a workout. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly to see if there is a feature for the watch sensor when your heart rate exceeds a certain limit. You can contact them directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with losing connection to the Heart Rate sensor when your heart rate goes above 160 during a workout. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly to see if there is a feature for the watch sensor when your heart rate exceeds a certain limit. You can contact them directly at 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes